All furniture sold through UR Modern Furniture INC ships directly from the manufacturer/supplier to our customer. UR Modern Furniture INC does not operate any form of clearance warehouse so we comply with our vendors Return Policies:
You may return an item for a refund of the merchandise total within 7 days of delivery; all you need to do is ship the item back, in the original and undamaged packaging, to the corresponding manufacturer US warehouse. Return credits are issued within 48 hours once the item/s is received and inspected and found to be in perfect condition. The return credit will be credited in the same method the customer made payment; Credit Card, Check etc. Please allow approx 3-5 business days before credit appears.
Please note, if you return an item, the full original & return shipping costs will be deducted from your total refund amount.
Items are charged a re-stocking fee of 15-25%. Please contact us beforehand to be made aware of the total charge. This amount will be deducted from your total refund amount.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned include:
As stated at the time of your purchase, clearance items cannot be returned. However, if you received this item and find there is substantial damage or some other issue, please get in touch with us.
What if My Order Arrives Damaged?
We package all of our products well so they arrive on your doorstep in one piece, as intended. Although very unusual, if your furniture arrived fully or partially damaged or defective and is noted, as is necessary, by the customer at the time of delivery, these situations are handled by a Freight Claim or Manufacturers Warranty Claim. UR Modern Furniture will handle these for you and arrange for a repair/replacement in the fastest possible time frame.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALL FURNITURE ORDERED HAS A DELIVERY TIME SO ANY REPLACEMENT FURNITURE OR PARTS WILL HAVE THE SAME DELIVERY TIME AGAIN, AS IT DEPENDS ON STOCK AVAILABLILITY AND NEEDS TO GO THROUGH THE SAME MANUFACTURING, SCHEDULING, SHIPPING AND DELIVERY PROCESS AS THE ORIGINAL ORDER. ANY DAMAGES ARE HANDLED BY A FREIGHT CLAIM OR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY CLAIM. DAMAGE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A DISCOUNT, PARTIAL/FULL CREDIT, CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER OR RETURN.
REGARDLESS OF DELIVERY METHOD YOU SELECT FOR YOUR ORDER, IT IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE THAT YOU FOLLOW THESE POINTS:
1. INSPECT ALL PACKAGING AT TIME OF DELIVERY INCLUDING THE CONDITIONS OF THE FURNITURE & CARTONS/WRAPPING MATERIALS.
2. FULLY INSPECT YOUR FURNITURE AND VERIFY THAT THE ITEMS ARE CORRECT.
3. IF THE FURNITURE IS DAMAGED, YOU MUST DESCRIBE IT IN DETAIL ON THE FREIGHT COMPANY BILL-OF-LADEN BEFORE ACCEPTING IT. DIGITAL PICTURES RE REQUIRED AT TIME OF PICK UP OR DELIVERY. YOU ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THE DAMAGED ITEM/S.
4. YOUR SIGNATURE ON THE BILL-OF-LADEN IS YOUR OFFICIAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT THE FURNITURE IS TO YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION. ANY CLAIM OF DAMAGE NOT NOTED ON THE BILL-OF-LADEN IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PERSUE WITH THE FREIGHT/DELIVERY COMPANY.
5. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ANY CLAIM OF DAMAGE OR DEFECT ME MADE TO UR MODERN FURNITURE UPON PICK-UP, DELIVERY OR REFUSAL. WE MUST RECEIVE A PHONE CALL OR EMAIL IMMEDIATELY WITH FULL DETAILS. ALSO, THE SAME INFORMATION MUST HAVE BEEN NOTED ON THE FREIGHT/DELIVERY COMPANY’S BILL-OF-LADEN.
6. SCRATCHES AND MINOR DENTS SHOULD NOT BE REJECTED. IN THE MAJORITY OF CASES, THESE ISSUES ARE HANDLED BY A SIMPLE REPAIR BY A PROFESSIONAL FURNITURE REPAIR SERVICE.
7. IT IS 100% YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REPORT ANY DAMAGE BY ALL MEANS POSSIBLE AT THE TIME OF PICK-UP OR DELIVERY. ABSOLUTELY NO CLAIM WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THAT TIME!
IF A RETURN IS AUTHORIZED BY UR MODERN FURNITURE, CUSTOMER SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH NON-DEFECTIVE RETURNS. ALL RETURNED GOODS MUST BE IN NEW CONDITION, WITH NO SIGN OF WEAR AND INCLUDE ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND MATERIALS, CORDS, CARTONS, DOCUMENTS, WARRANTY MATERIALS AND REGISTRATION. UPON RETURN OR REFUSAL OF DELIVERY, PURCHASER SHALL BE CHARGED A 15-25% RE-STOCKING FEE AND THE COST OF BOTH ORIGINAL AND RETURN SHIPPING.